Tech learning, tailored to your team.
Cisco U. is a new digital learning experience that:
- Empowers customers to get the most from their Cisco investments.
- Provides personalized tech training to help deploy solutions successfully.
- Improves customer success and lifecycle satisfaction.
- Offers the opportunity to prepare for Cisco certification exams and earn Continuing Education credits.
- Includes training from AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and more for multi-vendor learning from a single source.
- Connects learners to Cisco Learning Network communities for study resources and discussions.
For a deeper dive please watch the Cisco U. overview video.
What is included in each Cisco U.:
• Cisco U. All Access: All of Cisco’s in-depth product, solution, and certification training and labs, plus Cisco-adjacent content to support a multi-vendor stack.
• Cisco U. Essentials: Fundamentals training and labs, associate-level certification prep, and Cisco-adjacent content to support a multi-vendor stack.
Prices in CLCs for Cisco U. are as follows:
- Cisco U. Essentials: 18 CLCs
- Cisco U. All Access: 60 CLCs
CLCs are redeemed through Cisco. Kindly note that Cisco may charge you VAT or Sales Tax if and where applicable. Learn more.
More details about Cisco U.:
- Cisco U. is a personalized tech training program that is designed to help you deploy solutions successfully, maximize your Cisco investments, and prepare for Cisco certification exams.
- Cisco U. is tailored to meet your learning needs as itoffers in-depth learning paths that cover a wide range of topics, including Cloud Fundamentals, CCNA, and Network Automation Essentials.
- Additionally, it gives you access to a variety of on-the-go podcasts, videos, tutorials, communities, and modular training, all of which are designed to provide you with a comprehensive learning experience.
- More importantly; to support your multi-vendor solutions and provide you with holistic understanding of the tech landscape; Cisco U. also includes Skillsoft content that covers areas such as AWS and Microsoft training.
It's important to note that the CDL training progress will not transfer to Cisco U. and learners should complete any inflight CDL courses in CDL.
Current CDL subscribers will retain access to CDL and Cisco U. through the duration of their subscription. As a side note, CDL was end-of-sale at 11:59 PM Pacific time on May 23, 2023.