Training Offering & Schedule
Security will always play an important role in networking and IT, which is also reflected by the constant demand for security professionals.
NIL Learning’s security training will prepare the engineer for designing, configuring, and maintaining secure network infrastructures using the latest Cisco security devices, technologies, and appliances. Real-world security implementation and troubleshooting skills will be gained.
Taking a security course at NIL Learning means learning from field-engineers, who use the technologies they teach on a daily basis in the networks of enterprises, service providers and public and governmental institutions. All of our security instructors have several years of practical experiences and the majority of them achieved the respected CCIE Security certification, meaning they are one of the strongest security instructor teams on the training market.
- Cisco ASA Express Security (SAEXS)
- Cisco Stealthwatch Administration (SSA)
- Cisco Stealthwatch Foundations (SFU)
- Cisco Stealthwatch Network (SNO)
- Cisco Stealthwatch Security (SSO)
- Cisco Stealthwatch Tuning (STO)
- Configuring Cisco ISE Essentials for SD-Access (ISESDA)
- Implementing Automation for Cisco Security Solutions (SAUI)
- Implementing Cisco Cybersecurity Operations (SECOPS)
- Implementing Cisco Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Security (UCSEC)
- Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN)
- Introducing Cisco Cloud Consumer Security (SECICC)
- Introduction to 802.1X Operations for Cisco Security Professionals (802.1X)
- Securing Cisco Networks with Snort Rule Writing Best Practices (SSFRULES)
- Stealthwatch Pre Sales Training (SWSE)
- Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Fundamentals (SECFND)
Introduction to Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP)
Learn about the core Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) functionality and gain an overview of AMP's core features, including cloud-based file reputation lookups, dynamic analysis with Threat Grid, and retrospection.
Related training: Protecting Against Malware Threats with Cisco AMP for Endpoints (SSFAMP)