DevNet / Automation Training Offering & Schedule
Cisco DevNet courses are designed for network engineers and software developers that want to automate their networks. Engineers will learn about different Cisco products such as Cisco Meraki, Cisco SD-WAN, and Cisco DNA Center. Courses expand the knowledge of software development process; from designing applications to deploying applications in production environments using tools such as Python, Ansible, GIT, Docker, ...
Delivered by NIL’s active consulting engineers, the courses will equip you with expertise to successfully design, deploy, support, and troubleshoot DevNet solutions. As part of NIL’s engineering team, the instructors have been helping to build and support networks for some of the largest global corporations for more than two decades; lots of them have attained the respected CCIE certification. Their rich knowledge and experience enable students to benefit from real world examples and expertise, and extend the standard Cisco training outlines, which means that they are one of the strongest DevNet instructor teams on the market.
- Cisco Elastic Services Controller (ESC300)
- Cisco NSO Administration and DevOps (NSO303)
- Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUI)
- Implementing Automation for Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUI)
- Implementing Automation for Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUI)
- Implementing Automation for Cisco Security Solutions (SAUI)
- Implementing Automation for Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUI)
- NSO Advanced for Python Programmers (NSO300)
- NSO Essentials for Programmers and Network Architects (NSO201)
What is Cisco DevNet?
Have you heard about DevNet but not sure what it is or how to get started? Start here with an introduction to Cisco DevNet! We are Cisco’s developer program and the place for Cisco customers, partners, and individuals to go if they’re interested in writing applications, integrations or workflows that use Cisco platforms. It’s the one stop shop for anyone wanting to learn about those platforms and find the resources they need: for example, sample code, documentation, ‘how to’ articles, and use cases. DevNet has a very strong belief in hands-on learning, hence the motto of See It, Learn It, Code It. Tune in to learn more.