Security will always play an important role in networking and IT, which is also reflected by the constant demand for security professionals.
NIL Learning’s security training will prepare the engineer for designing, configuring, and maintaining secure network infrastructures using the latest Cisco security devices, technologies, and appliances. Real-world security implementation and troubleshooting skills will be gained.
Taking a security course at NIL Learning means learning from field-engineers, who use the technologies they teach on a daily basis in the networks of enterprises, service providers and public and governmental institutions. All of our security instructors have several years of practical experiences and the majority of them achieved the respected CCIE Security certification, meaning they are one of the strongest security instructor teams on the training market.
- Cisco ASA Express Security (SAEXS)
- Cisco Channel Partner Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (PASESA)
- Cisco Stealthwatch for Network Operations (SNO)
- Cisco Stealthwatch for Security Operations (SSO)
- Cisco Stealthwatch for System Administrators (SSA)
- Cisco Stealthwatch Proactive Hunting and Detection (PHD)
- Cisco Stealthwatch Tuning (SWAT)
- CyberSec First Responder: Threat Detection and Response (CFR)
- Deploying Security in Cisco ACI (DSACI)
- Digital Network Architecture Implementation Essentials (DNAIE)
- Implementing Advanced Cisco ASA Security (SASAA)
- Implementing an Integrated Threat Defense Solution (SECUR201)
- Implementing Cisco Bring Your Own Device Solutions (SBYOD)
- Implementing Cisco Cybersecurity Operations (SECOPS)
- Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS)
- Implementing Cisco Identity Services Engine for Wireless Engineers (SWISE)
- Implementing Cisco Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS)
- Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS)
- Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions (SITCS)
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Security (UCSEC)
- Implementing Core Cisco ASA Security (SASAC)
- Introduction to 802.1X Operations for Cisco Security Professionals (802.1X)
- Managing Enterprise Security with Cisco Security Manager (SSECMGT40)
- Protecting Against Malware Threats with Cisco AMP for Endpoints (SSFAMP)
- Securing Cisco Networks with Open Source Snort (SSFSNORT)
- Securing Cisco Networks with Threat Detection and Analysis (SCYBER)
- Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (SESA)
- Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Threat Defense NGFW (FIREPOWER200)
- Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (SWSA)
- Stealthwatch for Field Engineers (SWFE)
- Stealthwatch Pre Sales Training (SWSE)
Introduction to Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP)
Learn about the core Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) functionality and gain an overview of AMP's core features, including cloud-based file reputation lookups, dynamic analysis with Threat Grid, and retrospection.
Related training: Protecting Against Malware Threats with Cisco AMP for Endpoints (SSFAMP)
Great knowledge transfer!
“Tilen demonstrated a deep knowledge of the course material and was able to convey it well through his instruction.”
Nathanael Rayborn, Incident Monitoring Security Analyst, Raytheon