Security Training Offering & Schedule
NIL’s information and cyber security training will prepare the engineers for designing, configuring, and maintaining secure network infrastructures using the latest Cisco security devices, technologies, and appliances. Real-world security implementation and troubleshooting skills will be gained.
Security will always play an important role in networking and IT, which is also reflected by the constant demand for security professionals.
Delivered by NIL’s active consulting engineers, the courses will equip you with expertise to successfully design, deploy, support, and troubleshoot security solutions. As a part of NIL’s engineering team, the instructors have been helping to build and support networks for some of the largest global corporations for more than two decades; lots of them have attained the respected CCIE certification. Their rich knowledge and experience enable students to benefit from real world examples and expertise, and extend the standard Cisco training outlines, which means that they are one of the strongest security instructor teams on the market.
- Cisco Stealthwatch Administration (SSA)
- Cisco Stealthwatch Network (SNO)
- Cisco Stealthwatch Security (SSO)
- Cisco Stealthwatch Tuning (SWAT)
- Cisco Umbrella Secure Internet Gateway (NIL-SIG)
- Configuring Cisco ISE Essentials for SD-Access (ISESDA)
- Performing CyberOps Using Cisco Security Technologies (CBRCOR)
- Securing Cisco Networks with Open Source Snort (SSFSNORT)
- Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next Generation Firewall (SSNGFW)
- Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System (SSFIPS)
Introduction to Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP)
Learn about the core Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) functionality and gain an overview of AMP's core features, including cloud-based file reputation lookups, dynamic analysis with Threat Grid, and retrospection.
Related training: Protecting Against Malware Threats with Cisco AMP for Endpoints (SSFAMP)