NIL Learning offers a comprehensive portfolio of networking and IT related training offerings and services. A range of learning options gives you the flexibility to mix and match various products to suit your specific needs.
Instructor-Led Training (In the Classroom or Online)
Instructor-Led Training (ILT) remains one of the most efficient and popular methods for teaching high-end technology content. Traditional instructor-led training allows learners to gain more knowledge and deeper skills in less time — under the instruction guidance and mentorship of certified NIL Learning instructors. Each instructor develops a broad range of IT content, and their well-organized and professionally delivered teaching style enables learners to grasp key components of the courses efficiently. In addition to improving their teaching skills continually, NIL instructors work as field engineers on a daily basis. They are engaged in real-life projects and gain hands-on technical experience while working with NIL’s major customers in Europe, USA, APAC, Middle East, and Africa. See the schedule for our up-to-date training dates.
You can also attend an instructor-led training from your home or office! You can attend a training from any location in the world, all you need is reliable broadband internet connection and a computer, laptop or tablet. See the schedule for our up-to-date training dates.
Cisco U. is a new digital learning experience that:
- Empowers customers to get the most from their Cisco investments.
- Provides personalized tech training to help deploy solutions successfully.
- Improves customer success and lifecycle satisfaction.
- Offers the opportunity to prepare for Cisco certification exams and earn Continuing Education credits.
- Includes training from AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and more for multi-vendor learning from a single source.
- Connects learners to Cisco Learning Network communities for study resources and discussions.