Data Center Training Offering & Schedule
NIL Learning’s Data Center trainings provide the practical, relevant, and job-ready skills expected of in-demand data center IT professionals.
Delivered by NIL’s active consulting engineers, the courses will equip you with expertise to successfully design, deploy, support, and troubleshoot Data Center solutions. As a part of NIL’s engineering team, the instructors have been helping to build and support networks for some of the largest global corporations for more than two decades; lots of them have attained the respected CCIE certification. Their rich knowledge and experience enable students to benefit from real-life examples and expertise, and extend the standard Cisco training outlines, which means that they are one of the strongest DC instructor teams on the market.
- Cisco HyperFlex Introduction 4.0. (CHXINTRO)
- Cisco Hyperflex Optimization (HXOPT)
- Cisco SAN Practitioner (NIL-DCIMDS)
- Cisco UCS Solutions (NIL-UCSM6FE)
- Managing LAN Infrastructure with Cisco Data Center Network Manager (DCNML)
- Managing SAN Infrastructure with Cisco Data Center Network Manager (DCNMS)
- Selling Cisco UCS Solutions (NIL-UCSM6SE)
Cisco Integrated Infrastructure Solutions with UCS and ACI
Chris O'Brien, Technical Marketing Director, discusses the integration that Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) has with Cisco Unified Compute System (UCS) and how these two solutions can work together to program other Cisco solutions, such as FlexPod. Recorded at Tech Field Day Extra at Cisco Live 2016, Berlin.