NIL Learning’s Data Center trainings provide the practical, relevant, and job-ready skills expected of in-demand data center IT-professionals.
Delivered by NIL’s active consulting engineers, the courses will equip you with expertise to successfully design, deploy, support and troubleshoot data center solutions. Benefit from NIL’s instructors with real-world experiences and from the content that extends the standard Cisco training outline.
- Administering Cisco Information Server (ANCISM)
- Advanced Big Data Analytics, Architecture, Management and Applications (ANDMA)
- Advanced Designing, Developing, and Configuring CIS (ANCISV)
- Building the Cisco Cloud with Application Centric Infrastructure (CLDACI)
- Cisco ACI Migration Fast Path (CAMFP)
- Cisco Big Data Analytics, Architecture, and Management (ANDMB)
- Cisco Data Center CCIE Unified Computing Workshop (DCXUC)
- Cisco Data Center CCIE Unified Fabric Workshop (DCXUF)
- Cisco Data Center Overview Workshop (NIL_DCINTRO)
- Cisco HyperFlex for Field Engineers (CHXFE)
- Cisco HyperFlex for Sales Engineers (CHXSE)
- Cisco HyperFlex Operations and Management (HFLEX200)
- Cisco Metacloud Foundation Training (MCLDF30)
- Cisco ONE Data Center Software for Account Managers (ONEDC)
- Cisco Prime Service Catalog Developer Training (PSCD)
- Cisco Prime Service Catalog Foundation Training (PSCF)
- Cisco Prime Service Catalog Intermediate Training (PSCI)
- Cisco UCS Director Foundation (UCSDF)
- Configuring ACI in the Cisco Nexus Data Center (CACND)
- Configuring Cisco MDS 9000 Switches (DCMDS)
- Configuring Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI Mode (DCAC9K)
- Configuring Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCS)
- Configuring the Cisco Nexus 1000V (DCNX1K)
- Configuring the Cisco Nexus 5000 and 2000 (DCNX5K)
- Configuring the Cisco Nexus 7000 (DCNX7K)
- Configuring the Cisco Nexus 9000 in NX-OS Mode (C9KNX)
- Deploying Security in Cisco ACI (DSACI)
- Designing a Data Center Application Infrastructure with the Cisco ACE Family (ACEDES)
- Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- Designing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Infrastructure (DCIDUC)
- Designing, Developing, and Configuring CIS (ANCISB)
- Designing the VersaStack Solution (VSDESIGN)
- Implementing and Troubleshooting the Cisco Cloud Infrastructure (CLDINF)
- Implementing Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches (RSCAT6K)
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCII)
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI)
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Virtualization and Automation (DCVAI)
- Implementing the Cisco ACE Appliance (ACEAP)
- Implementing the VersaStack Solution (VSIMP)
- Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM)
- Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT)
- Managing UCS Domains at Scale with UCS Central (DCUCCEN)
- NIL - UCS Implementation and Design (NIL_UCSID)
- Self Drive Automation and Orchestration with APIC-EM (SDN-APIC-EM)
- Software-Defined Data Center Workshop (SDDCWS)
- Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Infrastructure (DCITUC)
- Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND)
- VersaStack Training for Account Managers (VSSALES)
Cisco Integrated Infrastructure Solutions with UCS and ACI
Chris O'Brien, Technical Marketing Director, discusses the integration that Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) has with Cisco Unified Compute System (UCS) and how these two solutions can work together to program other Cisco solutions, such as FlexPod. Recorded at Tech Field Day Extra at Cisco Live 2016, Berlin.
Fantastic CCIE Data Center training!
NIL’s CCIE Data Center Preparation Workshop is a fantastic course! With our instructor’s help, we practiced designing/troubleshooting with all of the most relevant and expansive CCIE Data Center technologies.
Mitja Robas is the best teacher I ever known: he has a lot of hands-on experience that coordinates perfectly with [the student’s] knowledge, producing a very successful training session.
I’m very satisfied with this course for all these reasons—plus, we were able to use all the labs also during the weekend. Amazing!
Gilberto Senatore, Solution Architect, Alascom Services