Cloud Training Offering & Schedule
Cisco Cloud solutions and technologies help customers not only navigate the new highly-dynamic business reality, but also shift their digital transformation into a higher gear and capture the opportunities that will be waiting for them in the future. NIL offers the full range of Cisco Cloud technology and product training, so you can gain skills to drive the journey to the cloud.
Delivered by NIL’s active consulting engineers, the courses will equip you with expertise to successfully design, deploy, support, and troubleshoot cloud solutions. As a part of NIL’s engineering team, the instructors have been helping to build and support networks for some of the largest global corporations for more than two decades; lots of them have attained the respected CCIE certification. Their rich knowledge and experience enable students to benefit from real-life examples and expertise, and extend the standard Cisco training outlines, which means that they are one of the strongest cloud instructor teams on the market.
- Deploying Cloud Connect Solutions with Cisco Cloud Services Router 1000V (CLDCSR)
- Designing and Deploying Cisco UCS Director with ACI (UCSDACI)
- Introducing Cisco Cloud Consumer Security (SECICC)
- Multicloud Automation and Orchestration with Cisco CloudCenter Suite (CLDAO)
- Multicloud Cost Optimization with Cisco CloudCenter Suite (CLDCO)
- Multicloud Management with Cisco CloudCenter Suite (CLDCCS)
- Securing Cloud Deployments with Cisco Technologies (SECCLD)
What's New In the World of UCS Central 1.2(1)
This video teaches you more about the newly introduced features of the UCS Central 1.2(1) release, such as new Fabric Interconnect model support, Virtual MIT, WAN Optimization of traffic between UCS Manager and UCS Central, and different approaches on how to best implement and deploy UCS Central at scale.