Training Offering & Schedule
NIL Learning’s expertise in Service Provider (SP) technologies is backed by more than 20 years of engagement in some of the largest and most complex telecommunication network projects worldwide.
Originally a SP, NIL has a proven track record in designing, providing and troubleshooting SP networks, as well as in delivering training and developing customized courses. Our team of instructors consists of specialists for many of the SP-specific technologies (Optical, Core and Edge Routers, SCE, IPRAN, QPS, Mobility, SP WiFi) and our training portfolio spans the complete spectrum of SP needs.
Students gain job-ready and practical skills by working in lab environments based on Cisco Service Provider carrier-grade core, edge, and access hardware along with the latest Cisco IOS XR, Cisco IOS XE, and Cisco IOS Software.
- Advanced Cisco Network Services Orchestrator – Python (ADVNSOPY)
- Cisco Intelligent WAN Essentials (IWAN-ESS)
- Cisco IOS XR 64-Bit Software Operational Enhancements (IOSXR210)
- Cisco IOS XR Broadband Network Gateway Implementation and Verification (IOSXR304)
- Cisco NSO Administration and DevOps (NSO303)
- Cisco Policy Suite Core Technologies for Mobility (CPSCTM)
- Cisco Prime Provisioning (CPP)
- Cisco SD-WAN Self-Drive (SDWANSD)
- Cisco Service Provider Mobility Foundation and Intermediate LTE (LTE201)
- Cisco Ultra M Deployment and Operations (SPMBL301)
- Combined Selling SP Video, Phase I and Phase II for Cable Access Networks (NIL_SPVIDBOOT_CABLEACCESSNETWORKS_PI_PII)
- Combined Selling SP Video, Phase I and Phase II for Cable Headend/Hub & Wireline (NIL_SPVIDBOOT_CHH/WIRELINE_PI_PII)
- Custom Cisco Prime Carrier Management (PRIME_CARRIER)
- Deploying Cisco Service Provider Mobile Backhaul Solutions (MOBBKHL300)
- Introduction to Cisco IOS XR (IOSXR100)
- Network Convergence System 5000 Series Router (NCS5000HW)
- NSO Advanced for Python Programmers (NSO300)
- NSO Essentials for Programmers and Network Architects (NSO201)
- Operating and Implementing Cisco WAN Automation Engine (WAE200)
- Video Sales Acceleration Training – Phase II: Conceptual Video Network Design for Cable Access Networks (SPVID2_ACC)
- Video Sales Acceleration Training – Phase II: Conceptual Video Network Design for Digital Media (SPVID2_DIGITALMEDIA)
- Video Sales Acceleration Training – Phase II: Conceptual Video Network Design for Wireline and Cable Headend (SPVID2_WIRE_CABLEHEAD)
- Video Sales Acceleration Training – Phase III: Video Network Design & Proof of Concept for Cable Access Networks (SPVID3_ACC)
- Video Sales Acceleration Training – Phase III: Video Network Design & Proof of Concept for Digital Media (SPVID3_DIGITALMEDIA)
- Video Sales Acceleration Training – Phase III: Video Network Design & Proof of Concept for Wireline and Cable Headend (SPVID3_WIRE_CABLEHEAD)
Introduction to Segment Routing
Learn how Segment Routing architecture came into the existence and its evolution from MPLS and IP Routing.
Related training: Implementing Segment Routing on Cisco IOS XR (SEGRTE201)