Service Provider Training Offering & Schedule
Originally an SP, NIL has a proven track record in designing, providing, and troubleshooting SP networks, as well as in delivering training and developing customized courses. Our team of instructors consists of specialists for many of the SP-specific technologies (Optical, Core and Edge Routers, SP WiFi, and NSO) and our training portfolio spans the complete spectrum of SP needs.
Delivered by NIL’s active consulting engineers, the courses will equip you with expertise to successfully design, deploy, support, and troubleshoot SP solutions. As a part of NIL’s engineering team, the instructors have been helping to build and support networks for some of the largest global corporations for more than two decades; lots of them have attained the respected CCIE certification. Their rich knowledge and experience enable students to benefit from real-life examples and expertise, and extend the standard Cisco training outlines, which means that they are one of the strongest SP instructor teams on the market.
- Cisco ASR 9000 Series 64-Bit Software Migration (IOSXR211)
- Cisco Elastic Services Controller (ESC300)
- Cisco IOS XR 64-Bit Software Operational Enhancements (IOSXR210)
- Cisco IOS XR Broadband Network Gateway Implementation and Verification (IOSXR304)
- Cisco IOS XR Ethernet VPN Implementation and Verification (IOSXR303)
- Cisco NSO Administration and DevOps (NSO303)
- Cisco Policy Suite Core Technologies for Mobility (CPSCTM)
- Cisco Service Provider Mobility Foundation and Intermediate LTE (LTE201)
- Cisco Ultra M Deployment and Operations (SPMBL301)
- Deploying Cisco Service Provider Mobile Backhaul Solutions (MOBBKHL300)
- Introduction to Cisco IOS XR (IOSXR100)
- Network Convergence System 5000 Series Router (NCS5000HW)
- Network Convergence System 5000 Series Router (NCS5500HW)
- NSO Advanced for Python Programmers (NSO300)
- NSO Essentials for Programmers and Network Architects (NSO201)
- Operating and Implementing Cisco WAN Automation Engine (SPWAE)
Cisco Black Belt Academy Overview
The Cisco Black Belt Academy program is designed to arm channel partners with the most relevant skills for selling, deploying, adopting, and supporting the latest Cisco solutions. The key goal is to become more competent, confident, and connected with Cisco and your customers – and more successful.
NIL Learning is the first Cisco Black Belt learning partner that provides accredited Black Belt aligned instructor-led courses worldwide. Watch the webinar recording, where we presented the Cisco Black Belt initiative, its key objectives, and the benefits for partners and individuals!