Service Provider Training Offering & Schedule
Originally an SP, NIL has a proven track record in designing, providing, and troubleshooting SP networks, as well as in delivering training and developing customized courses. Our team of instructors consists of specialists for many of the SP-specific technologies (Optical, Core and Edge Routers, SP WiFi, and NSO) and our training portfolio spans the complete spectrum of SP needs.
Delivered by NIL’s active consulting engineers, the courses will equip you with expertise to successfully design, deploy, support, and troubleshoot SP solutions. As a part of NIL’s engineering team, the instructors have been helping to build and support networks for some of the largest global corporations for more than two decades; lots of them have attained the respected CCIE certification. Their rich knowledge and experience enable students to benefit from real-life examples and expertise, and extend the standard Cisco training outlines, which means that they are one of the strongest SP instructor teams on the market.
- Cisco IOS XR Broadband Network Gateway Implementation and Verification (IOSXR304)
- Cisco NCS 2000 Series 96-Channel Flex Spectrum (OPT201)
- Cisco SD-WAN & SASE Bootcamp (SDWANB)
- Cisco Secure SD-WAN and SASE Deep Dive Design and Operations (SDWANBDO)
- Cisco Service Provider 5G Technologies Foundations (SPMBL100)
- Cisco Virtualized Infrastructure Manager Deployment and Operations (DCCVIM)
- Implementing Converged SDN Transport Solutions (SPSDNTXP)
- Introduction to Cisco IOS XR (IOSXR100)
Cisco Black Belt Academy Overview
The Cisco Black Belt Academy program is designed to arm channel partners with the most relevant skills for selling, deploying, adopting, and supporting the latest Cisco solutions. The key goal is to become more competent, confident, and connected with Cisco and your customers – and more successful.
NIL Learning is the first Cisco Black Belt learning partner that provides accredited Black Belt aligned instructor-led courses worldwide. Watch the webinar recording, where we presented the Cisco Black Belt initiative, its key objectives, and the benefits for partners and individuals!