Collaboration Training Offering & Schedule
The collaboration technology area covers voice, video, IM, presence, contact center solutions, and API capabilities, integrations and functionality. Our collaboration trainings will prepare you to design, deploy, maintain and troubleshoot collaboration systems and services.
The trainings are closely aligned with the typical tasks of today’s in-demand collaboration professionals and will prepare you for successful work with the Cisco Collaboration solutions. If you are aiming for any of the Cisco Voice, Video, or Collaboration career certifications or specializations, you will also find the recommended trainings in our schedule.
Delivered by NIL’s active consulting engineers, the courses will equip you with expertise to successfully design, deploy, support, and troubleshoot collaboration solutions. As part of NIL’s engineering team, the instructors have been helping to build and support networks for some of the largest global corporations for more than two decades; lots of them have attained the respected CCIE certification. Their rich knowledge and experience enable students to benefit from real-life examples and expertise, and extend the standard Cisco training outlines, which means that they are one of the strongest collaboration instructor teams on the market.
- Administering Advanced Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCEAA)
- Administering Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCEA)
- Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise, Part 1 (AUCCE1)
- Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise, Part 2 (AUCCE2)
- Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (DUCCE)
- Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCXD)
- Deploying Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (DUIC)
- Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- Implementing Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCEI)
- Implementing Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Chat and Email (CCECE)
- Implementing Cisco QoS (QOS)
- Reporting Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCER)
- Troubleshooting Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCET)
- Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU)
- Understanding Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Foundations (CCEF)
Service Discovery Using User Data Service
Cisco subject matter experts Raees Shaikh and Vasanth Kumar focused on implementing Intercluster Lookup Service (ILS) networks in enterprise deployments, then using ILS to build an enterprise network with User Data Service (UDS) for service discovery of Jabber clients.