Enterprise Networking Training Offering & Schedule
The Cisco Enterprise Networking technology area offers a broad range of training covering the key networking technologies from beginner to expert: routing & switching, network management, and design.
By attending these courses, you can obtain the in-depth knowledge and professional expertise needed to provide solutions in a fast and optimal way, and achieve the desired Cisco certification level.
Delivered by NIL’s active consulting engineers, the courses will equip you with expertise to successfully design, deploy, support, and troubleshoot network solutions. As a part of NIL’s engineering team, the instructors have been helping to build and support networks for some of the largest global corporations for more than two decades; lots of them have attained the respected CCIE certification. Their rich knowledge and experience enable students to benefit from real-life examples and expertise, and extend the standard Cisco training outlines, which means that they are one of the strongest network instructor teams on the market.
- Cisco ASR 9000 Series 64-Bit Software Migration (IOSXR211)
- Cisco IOS XR Broadband Network Gateway Implementation and Verification (IOSXR304)
- Configuring and Operating Cisco EPN Manager (EPNM100)
- Deploying Cisco SD-Access (ENSDA)
- Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 1 (ECMS1)
- Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 2 (ECMS2)
- Implementing Cisco Virtual Wide Area Application Services (VWAAS)
Enterprise Network Automation with APIC-EM
The video provides technical deep dive and demonstration of the latest advancements inside Cisco’s purpose-built network controller. See how it automates tasks, orchestrates workflows and policies, and massively simplifies operations from the branch office to the data center. Watch the video and learn how Cisco’s APIC-EM delivers comprehensive end-to-end network control, plus the flexibility to easily deploy any services you need for your business.