Enterprise Networking Training Offering & Schedule
The Cisco Enterprise Networking technology area offers a broad range of training covering the key networking technologies from beginner to expert: routing & switching, network management, and design.
By attending these courses, you can obtain the in-depth knowledge and professional expertise needed to provide solutions in a fast and optimal way, and achieve the desired Cisco certification level.
Delivered by NIL’s active consulting engineers, the courses will equip you with expertise to successfully design, deploy, support, and troubleshoot network solutions. As a part of NIL’s engineering team, the instructors have been helping to build and support networks for some of the largest global corporations for more than two decades; lots of them have attained the respected CCIE certification. Their rich knowledge and experience enable students to benefit from real-life examples and expertise, and extend the standard Cisco training outlines, which means that they are one of the strongest network instructor teams on the market.
- Cisco ASR 9000 Series 64-Bit Software Migration (IOSXR211)
- Cisco IOS XR Broadband Network Gateway Implementation and Verification (IOSXR304)
- Cisco Service Provider 5G Technologies Foundations (SPMBL100)
- Configuring and Operating Cisco EPN Manager (EPNM100)
- Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 1 (ECMS1)
- Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 2 (ECMS2)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- Implementing Cisco Crosswork Network Controller (SPCNCI)
- Implementing Segment Routing on Cisco IOS XR (SEGRTE201)
- Introduction to Cisco IOS XR (IOSXR100)
- IPv6 Fundamentals, Design and Deployment (IP6FD)
- Network Convergence System 5000 Series Router (NCS5500HW)
- Programming Use Cases for Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNAPUC)
- The Network Intuitive for Field Engineers (TNIFE3D)
Cisco Black Belt Academy Overview
The Cisco Black Belt Academy program is designed to arm channel partners with the most relevant skills for selling, deploying, adopting, and supporting the latest Cisco solutions. The key goal is to become more competent, confident, and connected with Cisco and your customers – and more successful.
NIL Learning is the first Cisco Black Belt learning partner that provides accredited Black Belt aligned instructor-led courses worldwide. Watch the webinar recording, where we presented the Cisco Black Belt initiative, its key objectives, and the benefits for partners and individuals!