The new Cisco DNAIE training prepares IT professionals for the digitalization of networks and teaches how to build digital-ready networks that are simple, automated, intelligent, and secure.
Digitalization of the business operations and customer experience require new network infrastructure that is virtualized and programmable. To be able to deploy and support digital-ready networks, IT professionals need new skills on software-defined networking (SDN), mobility, enhanced security, flexible access, virtualization, and cloud services.
To help IT professionals adopt these new skill sets and prepare them for the digital transition, Cisco is introducing a new training portfolio on their Digital Network Architecture (DNA).
New Cisco Digital Network Architecture Implementation Essentials (DNAIE) course
The Digital Network Architecture Implementation Essentials (DNAIE) is a 5-day instructor-led course that introduces learners to the Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) and its solution components. The course highlights the need for digitization in networks and the guiding principles of DNA. It focuses on the implementation of the following DNA solution components:
- Automation using Cisco APIC-EM and its built in applications like Plug and Play, EasyQoS, IWAN and Path Trace
- Virtualization in Enterprise Branch Network using Cisco Enterprise Network Function Virtualization (NFV) Solution
- Analytics using Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) cloud
- Security using Cisco StealthWatch, Cisco TrustSec, and Cisco Identity Services Engine(ISE)
- Enterprise Network Fabric
The course also provides hands-on-labs to demonstrate DNA automation by using Cisco APIC-EM as well as virtualization by using Cisco NFV.
Click here to learn more about the Cisco DNAIE training, objectives, scheduled dates, and registration options.‹ back