Cisco Black Belt Academy Aligned Training Available at NIL Learning
The Cisco Black Belt Academy is a simplified & uniform education framework on the latest Cisco technologies and solutions for Cisco partners and distributors. NIL is the first authorized Cisco Learning Partner that provides the Cisco Black Belt aligned training.
We are proud to announce that NIL Learning became the first authorized Cisco Learning Provider of the new Cisco Black Belt Academy aligned courses. The new Cisco Black Belt Academy helps Cisco Partners and Distributors in selling, deploying, and supporting the latest Cisco technologies and software solutions with enablement on tools and programs required for backend operations to better assist your customers.
Professionals who engage in the Black Belt Academy program and attend the Black Belt Academy aligned courses earn Continuous Learning Points, get access to the latest knowledge about different technologies, as well as receive support and learning recommendations that help them with their career development.
Cisco Black Belt Aligned Courses at NIL Learning
NIL Learning currently offers the following Cisco Black Belt aligned trainings:
- Cisco ACI Migration Fast Path (CAMFP)
- Cisco ACI Troubleshooting (CATS)
- Cisco DNA Self-Drive (DNASD)
- Cisco HyperFlex Advanced FE (HXADV)
- Cisco HyperFlex Introduction 4.0. (CHXINTRO)
- Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switches Overview (DCMDSO)
- Cisco SD-WAN & Security Bootcamp (SDWANB)
- Cisco Secure SD-WAN Advanced Design and Operations (SDWANBDO)
- Configuring Cisco MDS 9000 Switches (DCMDS)
- How to Sell Secure Cisco SD-WAN (SSDWAN)
- Implementing Cisco HyperFlex (DCIHX)
- Introducing Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switches (DCIMDS)
- The Network Intuitive for Field Engineers (TNIFE3D)
Cisco Black Belt Tracks, Stages, and Learning Paths
Cisco Black Belt Academy consists of several architectures including Data Center, Collaboration, Contact Center, Enterprise Networks, Meraki, Security, Service Provider, DevNet, and IoT. Under each architecture, Black Belt covers the enablement around needle mover technologies included in these architectures, e.g. DNA, SD-WAN, and Access for Enterprise Networking Architecture. Each technology is further broken down into 3 tracks and each track is then divided into 3 proficiency stages (1, 2, and 3).
For completing the courses and stages, you will receive the following:
- Stage 1: Black Belt certification + Continuous Learning Points
- Stage 2: Black Belt certification + Continuous Learning Points
- Stage 3: Black Belt certification + Continuous Learning Points + Shogun Rewards
If you have any questions or would like to know more, please contact our team via this form and we will be happy to assist you.‹ back