CCIE Data Center
The new CCIE Data Center certification program prepares you for today’s expert-level job roles in data center technologies. CCIE Data Center now includes increased focus on automation and programmability to help you streamline your data center deployment and operations. One of the industry’s most respected certifications, CCIE distinguishes you as a technical leader.
There are no formal prerequisites for CCIE Data Center, but you should have a good understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam. CCIE candidates are recommended to have five to seven years of experience with designing, deploying, operating and optimizing data center technologies and solutions prior to taking the exam.
To earn CCIE Data Cener, you pass two exams: a qualifying exam and hands-on lab exam:
- Step 1: Take the qualifying exam Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR 300-601).
- The qualifying exam, Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies, focuses on your knowledge of data center infrastructure. The qualifying exam earns a specialist certification, so you can get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
- Recommended training: Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR 300-601)
- Step 2: Take the lab exam CCIE Data Center v3.0
- This 8-hour hands-on lab exam covers the end-to-end lifecycle of complex data center networks, from designing and deploying to operating and optimizing.