CCIE Enterprise Wireless
The new CCIE Enterprise Wireless certification program prepares you for today’s expert-level job roles in enterprise wireless technologies. CCIE Enterprise Wireless includes automation and programmability to help you scale your enterprise wireless infrastructure. One of the industry’s most respected certifications, CCIE distinguishes you as a technical leader.
There are no formal prerequisites for CCIE Enterprise Wireless, but you should have a thorough understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam.
CCIE candidates are recommended to have five to seven years of experience with designing, deploying, operating and optimizing enterprise wireless technologies and solutions prior to taking the exam.
To earn CCIE Enterprise Wireless, you pass two exams: a qualifying exam and hands-on lab exam:
- Step 1: Take the qualifying exam Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR 300-401).
- The qualifying exam, Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies, focuses on your knowledge of enterprise networking technologies. The qualifying exam earns a specialist certification, so you can get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
- Recommended training: Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR 300-401)
- Step 2: Take the lab exam CCIE Enterprise Wireless v1.0
- This 8-hour hands-on lab exam covers the end-to-end lifecycle of complex enterprise wireless networks, from designing and deploying to operating and optimizing.