The new CCIE Collaboration certification program prepares you for today’s expert-level job roles in collaboration technologies. CCIE Collaboration now includes automation and programmability to help you scale your collaboration infrastructure. One of the industry’s most respected certifications, CCIE distinguishes you as a technical leader.
Download CCIE Collaboration At-a-Glance document (PDF).
There are no formal prerequisites for CCIE Collaboration, but you should have a thorough understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam. CCIE candidates are recommended to have five to seven years of experience with designing, deploying, operating and optimizing collaboration technologies and solutions prior to taking the exam.
To earn CCIE Collaboration, you pass two exams: a qualifying exam and hands-on lab exam:
- Step 1: Take the qualifying exam Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR 300-801).
- The qualifying exam, Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies, focuses on your knowledge of collaboration infrastructure. The qualifying exam earns a specialist certification, so you can get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
- Recommended training: Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- Step 2: Take the lab exam CCIE Collaboration v3.0
- This 8-hour hands-on lab exam covers the end-to-end lifecycle of complex collaboration infrastructure, from designing and deploying to operating and optimizing.