Collaboration technology area covers voice, video, IM, presence, and call center solutions and our trainings will prepare you to design, provide, maintain and troubleshoot collaboration systems and services.
NIL Learning’s instructors, who have in-depth understanding and several years of real life experiences with Cisco Collaboration technologies, will help to bring your skills to the level that will enable you to provide solutions that increase user productivity, improve the experience for your customers, are adaptable and provide a seamless user experience. They achieve this by embedding real world engineering experiences into standard course content, so you gain better insight into the solutions and the challenges that occur during real-life implementations and solution support.
The trainings are aligned closely with the typical tasks of today’s in-demand collaboration professionals and will prepare you for successful work with Cisco Collaboration solutions. If you are aiming for any of Cisco Voice, Video or Collaboration career certifications or specializations, you will also find recommended trainings in our schedule.
- Cisco Digital Content Manager Foundation (DCMF)
- Cisco Digital Content Manager Intermediate (DCMI)
- Cisco DTA Control System (DTACS)
- Cisco Explorer Controller Foundation (ECF)
- Cisco Explorer Controller Intermediate (ECI)
- Cisco Meeting App Foundation (COLLAB150)
- Cisco Meeting Server Intermediate (COLLAB250)
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurancer (PCA)
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning (PCP)
- HCS Intermediate—Customer On-Boarding (HCSI-COB)
- Hosted Collaboration Service Foundation (HCSF)
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Security (UCSEC)
Service Discovery Using User Data Service
Cisco subject matter experts Raees Shaikh and Vasanth Kumar focused on implementing Intercluster Lookup Service (ILS) networks in enterprise deployments, then using ILS to build an enterprise network with User Data Service (UDS) for service discovery of Jabber clients.