The new Cisco CCNP Enterprise certification program prepares you for today’s professional-level job roles in enterprise networking technologies. CCNP Enterprise includes automation and programmability to help you scale your networking infrastructure.
One of the industry’s most respected certifications, CCNP validates the core knowledge you need while giving you the flexibility to choose a focus area.
And now every exam in the CCNP Enterprise program earns an individual Specialist certification, so you get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
There are no formal prerequisites for CCNP Enterprise, but you should have a good understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam.
CCNP candidates often also have three to five years of experience implementing enterprise networking solutions.
To earn CCNP Enterprise, you pass two exams: a core exam and a concentration exam of your choice:
- The 300-401 ENCOR core exam focuses on your knowledge of enterprise infrastructure including dual-stack (IPv4 and IPv6) architecture, virtualization, infrastructure, network assurance, security, and automation. The core exam is also the qualifying exam for CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure and CCIE Enterprise Wireless certifications. Passing this exam helps toward earning any or all of these certifications.
- Concentration exams focus on emerging and industry-specific topics such as network design, SD-WAN, wireless, and automation. You can prepare for concentration exams by taking corresponding Cisco training courses. You can select among the following concentration exams:
- Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- Implementing Automation for Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUI)
- Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI)
- Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU)