Managing Industrial Networks for Manufacturing with Cisco Technologies (IMINS2)
Through this course, you will gain the skills you need to successfully implement and troubleshoot the most common industry standard protocols. Our lab-intensive course, Managing Industrial Networks for Manufacturing with Cisco Technologies (IMINS2) Version 1.0, builds on the Managing Industrial Networks with Cisco Networking Technologies (IMINS) course. It teaches students how to deploy best practices used in security and wireless technologies for todays industrial networks. The IMINS2 course caters to plant administrators, control system engineers, and traditional network engineers in the oil and gas, process control, and manufacturing industries who are involved with the convergence of IT and industrial networks. It prepares students for the exam, Managing Industrial Networks for Manufacturing with Cisco Technologies Certification (200-601 IMINS2) and the Cisco Certified Network Associate Industrial (CCNA Industrial) certification. IMINS2 exposes students to multiple industrial network technologies.
Training Availability and Pricing
This course is job and role-specific, enabling students to achieve competency and skills to configure, maintain, and troubleshoot industry standard network protocols as well as wireless and security technologies. Learn how to make full use of current infrastructures while developing a converged platform for flexibility to support future business outcomes.
This course contains the following components:
- Industrial Networking Concepts and Components
- General Troubleshooting Issues
- Troubleshooting EtherNet/IP
- Configuring PROFINET
- Troubleshooting PROFINET
- Exploring Security Concerns
- 802.11 Industrial Ethernet Wireless Networking
Knowledge and skills required:
- College degree, or non-degreed qualified technician with two to three years experience in industrial networks
- Familiarity with command-line and web-based interfaces
- Solid understanding of networking and industrial protocols