Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (DUCCE)
Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (DUCCE) v2.0 is a 5-day instructor-led course presented by training partners. The course allows learners to deploy the Unified CCE v10.0 solution including installation, deploying HA and using troubleshooting tools to identify issues with inbound and outbound Contact Center functionality. This course is intended for those installing the Unified CCE solution, or those providing Level 3 solution support. This course also serves as a foundation for the two corresponding UCCE Administration courses, but is not a prerequisite. Students will learn enough about CCE scripting in this course to ensure system functionality only. This course is also recommended as preparation for the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Specialist exam.
After finishing this course, you will be bale to:
- Identify the basic components and operations of the Unified CCE solution.
- Use the available UCCE tools to complete a basic UCCE system installation.
- Discuss the installation and configuration steps required to support agent functionality in a UCCE deployment.
- Install a basic CCE VXML Solution.
- Install, configure and run a CCE Outbound Option Campaign.
- Describe how to support CCE.
The DUCCE c2.0 course contains the following components:
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10 Foundations
- Introducing UCCE
- Unified CCE Architecture and Components
- UCCE Terms, Routing and Additional Components
- Accessing UCCE Tools
- Lab: Check Out the Lab Environment
- Lab: Explore the Voice Gateway
- Lab: Explore CVP and ICM Servers
- Preparing UCCE for Basic IVR Scripting
- UCCE Protocols and Call Flows
- Using Domain Manager
- Introducing the Unified CCE Main Installer
- Central Controller Installation
- Installing Admin Data Servers and Clients
- Configuring ICM for CVP
- Configuring CVP for UCCE
- UCCE Voice Gateway Internetworking Considerations
- Basic IVR Scripting with MicroApps
- Lab: Install the ICM Main Installer
- Lab: Install ICM Central Controller and Admin Data Server/HDS
- Lab: Configure/Install PG for CVP and UCM
- Lab: Install, Configure and License CVP Components
- Lab: Configure IOS Voice Gateway for CVP
- Lab: Configure ICM for CVP Scripting
- Lab: Prepare a Simple CVP Test Script
- Lab: Use ICM Tools to Observe Script Progress
- Preparing UCCE for Basic Agent Functionality
- Configure UCM to Support UCCE
- Installing UCCE CTI Software
- UCCE Configuration and Scripting for Additional Agent and IVR Functionality
- Enabling Transfers and RONA
- Lab: ICM Scripting with MicroApps
- Lab: Configure ICM for Basic Agent Functionality
- Lab: Install CTI Components
- Lab: CTI Route Point Initiated Calls
- Lab: Configure Calls Using SIP with Proxy
- Installing and Configuring CCE VXML Solution
- Basic VXML Functionality
- Installing and Configuring VXML Solution
- Exploring Courtesy Callback
- Lab: Configure Courtesy Callback
- Module 5: Installing CCE Outbound Option
- Introduction to Outbound Option
- Outbound Option Installation and Configuration
- Configuring Outbound Option for Agent and IVR Campaigns
- Lab: Install and Configure Cisco Outbound Option - SIP
- Supporting CCE
- ICM Processes
- Diagnostic Framework Suite
- UCCE Support
- Service Assurance
- Lab: Using Troubleshooting Tools
- Lab: Instructor Break/Fix Lab
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Working knowledge of basic networking and components (router, switch, NIC).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server deployed within an Active Directory environment.
- Working knowledge of a Windows computer including a mouse and the simultaneous use of the Alt-Tab keys.