Routing, Switching & Wireless technology area offers a broad range of training covering the key networking technologies from beginner to expert: Routing & Switching, Wireless technologies, Network Management and Design.
By attending these courses you can obtain the in-depth knowledge and professional expertise needed to provide solutions in a fast and optimal way, and achieve the desired Cisco or CWNP certification level.
Our team of field-proven instructors, 14 of them with the highest CCIE R & S certification, empower the standard curriculum with real-life examples. As part of NIL’s engineering team, the instructors have been helping to build and support networks for some of the largest global corporations for more than two decades. Their rich knowledge and experience enables students to benefit from real world examples and expertise.
- Advanced Cisco Network Services Orchestrator – Python (ADVNSOPY)
- Advanced Cisco Network Services Orchestrator – Python (NSO301)
- BGP & MPLS in SP Networks (BGP-MPLS)
- Cisco Expert-Level Training for CCIE Routing and Switching Advanced Workshop 1 (CIERS-1)
- Cisco Expert-Level Training for CCIE Routing and Switching Advanced Workshop 2 (CIERS-2)
- Cisco Intelligent WAN Essentials (IWAN-ESS)
- Cisco IOS XR 64-Bit Software Operational Enhancements (IOSXR210)
- Cisco Network Services Orchestrator Advanced Design (NSO300)
- Cisco Network Services Orchestrator Foundation (NSO100)
- Cisco Network Services Orchestrator Operations (NSO200)
- Cisco Unified Wireless Networking (CUWN)
- Cisco WAE Implementation with Cisco NSO Integration (NSO101)
- Cisco Wide-Area Application Services (CWAAS)
- Cisco Wireless Mesh Networking (CWMN)
- Deploying Advanced Cisco Wireless LAN (WDAWL)
- Deploying Basic Cisco Wireless LANs (WDBWL)
- Deploying Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (WCMX)
- Deploying Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WIDEPLOY)
- Designing and Implementing Cisco Network Programmability (NPDESI)
- Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures (ARCH)
- Designing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WIDESIGN)
- Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN)
- Digital Network Architecture Implementation Essentials (DNAIE)
- Enterprise Wi-Fi Administration (CWNA)
- Enterprise Wi-Fi Analysis & Troubleshooting (CWAP)
- Enterprise Wi-Fi Fundamentals (CWTS)
- Enterprise Wi-Fi Network Design (CWDP)
- Enterprise Wi-Fi Security (CWSP)
- Hands-On Network Automation with Ivan Pepelnjak (HNA)
- Implementing Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches (RSCAT6K)
- Implementing Cisco Identity Services Engine for Wireless Engineers (SWISE)
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
- Implementing Cisco MPLS (MPLS)
- Implementing Cisco Multicast (MCAST)
- Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals (WIFUND)
- Implementing CiscoWorks LMS (CWLMS)
- Installing and Applying Cisco ESC with Cisco NSO (NSO201)
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated - Active Learning (CCNAX)
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 - Active Learning (ICND1)
- IPv6 Fundamentals, Design and Deployment (IP6FD)
- Managing Enterprise Networks with Cisco Prime Infrastructure (NMENPI)
- Managing Industrial Networks for Manufacturing with Cisco Technologies (IMINS2)
- Managing Industrial Networks with Cisco Networking Technologies (IMINS)
- OpenFlow, Software Defined Networks (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV) Workshop (SDNWS)
- Securing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WISECURE)
- Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
- Troubleshooting Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WITSHOOT)
Enterprise Network Automation with APIC-EM
The video provides technical deep dive and demonstration of the latest advancements inside Cisco’s purpose-built network controller. See how it automates tasks, orchestrates workflows and policies, and massively simplifies operations from the branch office to the data center. Watch the video and learn how Cisco’s APIC-EM delivers comprehensive end-to-end network control, plus the flexibility to easily deploy any services you need for your business.
The training for successful Wi-Fi management
The CWNA training is vendor-independent, practical, and covers broader wireless concepts, while it also provides the wireless administration skills that we can directly use on our equipment in our production environment.
Thanks to the instructor Maja Podbevšek, we covered all of the topics in detail and she managed to answer all of our questions so that everyone had a very good understanding of the presented subject. In addition, she often referred to real-life cases from her projects, and I am sure that this will be very useful when we encounter similar scenarios in our company.
All in all, it was a very beneficial training for everyone in our engineering team and we got exactly what we expected.
Tomislav Futivić, Network System Engineer, Zagrebačka banka d.d.