CCNP Service Provider - Cisco Certified Network Professional Service Provider
The Cisco Certified Network Professional Service Provider (CCNP Service Provider) certification is for service provider network engineers, systems engineers, and network specialists who are responsible for delivering a scalable carrier-grade infrastructure capable of rapid expansion to support ongoing introduction of new managed services and other customer requirements.
New CCNP Service Provider Certification program is launching on February 24, 2020
The new CCNP Service Provider certification replaces the current CCNP Service Provider. If you have started working toward the current CCNP Service Provider certification, keep going. In the new program, you’ll receive credit for work you’ve completed in the current certification:
- If you pass any exams in the current certification before February 24, you’ll receive badging for corresponding new exams and credit toward the new CCNP Service Provider certification.
- If you complete the current certification before February 24, you’ll receive the new CCNP Service Provider certification and badging for corresponding technologies—service provider core technologies, advanced service provider routing, and VPN services.
For more information about how to migrate your certification in progress, visit the CCNP Service Provider migration tool.
The following will act as a prerequisite:
- Valid Cisco CCNA Service Provider, or
- Valid Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching plus have passed minimum of 1 CCIP exam (QOS, BGP, MPLS, BGP+MPLS, ROUTE, BSCI), or
- Valid Cisco CCIP, or
- Any Cisco CCIE certification