CCIE Service Provider
The new CCIE Service Provider certification program prepares you for today’s expert-level job roles in service provider technologies. CCIE Service Provider now includes automation and programmability to help you scale your service provider infrastructure. One of the industry’s most respected certifications, CCIE distinguishes you as a technical leader.
There are no formal prerequisites for CCIE Service Provider, but you should have a thorough understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam.
CCIE candidates are recommended to have five to seven years of experience with designing, deploying, operating and optimizing service provider technologies and solutions prior to taking the exam.
To earn CCIE Service Provider, you pass two exams: a qualifying exam and hands-on lab exam:
- Step 1: Take the qualifying exam Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR 300-501).
- The qualifying exam, Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies, focuses on your knowledge of service provider infrastructure. The qualifying exam earns a specialist certification, so you can get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
- Recommended training: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- Step 2: Take the lab exam CCIE Service Provider v5.0
- This 8-hour hands-on lab exam covers the end-to-end lifecycle of complex service provider networks, from designing and deploying to operating and optimizing.