CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure
The new CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certification program prepares you for today’s expert-level job roles in enterprise infrastructure technologies. CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure now includes automation and programmability to help you scale your enterprise infrastructure. One of the industry’s most respected certifications, CCIE distinguishes you as a technical leader.
There are no formal prerequisites for CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure, but you should have a thorough understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam.
CCIE candidates are recommended to have five to seven years of experience with designing, deploying, operating and optimizing enterprise networking technologies and solutions prior to taking the exam.
To earn CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure, you pass two exams: a qualifying exam and hands-on lab exam:
- Step 1: Take the qualifying exam Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR 300-401).
- The qualifying exam, Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies, focuses on your knowledge of enterprise networking infrastructure. The qualifying exam earns a specialist certification, so you can get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
- Recommended training: Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR 300-401)
- Step 2: Take the lab exam CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0
- This 8-hour hands-on lab exam covers the end-to-end lifecycle of complex enterprise networks, from designing and deploying to operating and optimizing.