With more than 25 years of field experience in IT and after working in different positions ranging from support engineer, network engineer, and principal solution engineer to solution architect and consultant, Trevor Angus is a respected Cisco instructor. He specializes in security, data center, and routing and switching technologies. Students often emphasize his ability to enhance standard curriculum with practical examples. With his enthusiasm for passing on knowledge, Trevor is happy to grab every opportunity to mentor junior engineers and help them on their career path.
- Certified Cisco System Instructor #34081
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert – Security #19552
- Cisco Certified Network Professional Routing and Switching
- Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric Design Specialist
- Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric Support Specialist
- Juniper Networks Certified Specialist Security