Stojan, CCIE No. 17461, is a security expert, specializing in the area of networks and information systems since 2005. In addition, he has a strong background in open source systems, services and solutions, as well as virtualization technologies. He shows his skills as an instructor and lecturer for specialized Cisco Systems courses at home and around the world, where he teaches Cisco engineers as well as end users.
- Certified Cisco Systems Instructor #31098
- Certified MIMEsweeper Engineer
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert – Security #17461
- Palo Alto Accredited Configuration Engineer
- Sourcefire Certified Expert
- VMware Certified Professional #1012