Andraž Piletič joined NIL in 2006. His first tasks were related to network monitoring systems. Soon after joining NIL, he became a Cisco Certified Systems Instructor (CCSI) and started to teach associate- and professional-level Cisco routing & switching courses.
He still teaches today, focusing on Service Provider and carrier-grade network management systems (NMS), and software-defined networking (SDN). In these areas, he has gained rich field experience, and he also participated in developing courses on Cisco SDN technologies. Andraž has a proven track record with LAN, WAN, and data center network design and implementation projects for global enterprises and telecommunication operators.
- Certified Cisco Systems Instructor (CCSI) #33414
- Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) – Routing and Switching
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) – Service Provider
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- VMware Certified Professional – Data Center Virtualization