Routing, Switching & Wireless technology area offers a broad range of training covering the key networking technologies from beginner to expert: Routing & Switching, Wireless technologies, Network Management and Design.
By attending these courses you can obtain the in-depth knowledge and professional expertise needed to provide solutions in a fast and optimal way, and achieve the desired Cisco or CWNP certification level.
Our team of field-proven instructors, 14 of them with the highest CCIE R & S certification, empower the standard curriculum with real-life examples. As part of NIL’s engineering team, the instructors have been helping to build and support networks for some of the largest global corporations for more than two decades. Their rich knowledge and experience enables students to benefit from real world examples and expertise.
- Advanced Cisco Network Services Orchestrator – Python (ADVNSOPY)
- Cisco WAN Automation Engine Implementation (WAEIMPL)
- Cisco Wireless Mesh Networking (CWMN)
- Conducting Cisco Unified Wireless Site Survey (CUWSS)
- Configuring the Cisco Nexus 9000 in NX-OS Mode (C9KNX)
- Deploying Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WIDEPLOY)
- Designing and Implementing Cisco Network Programmability (NPDESI)
- Designing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WIDESIGN)
- Implementing Advanced Cisco Unified Wireless Security (IAUWS)
- Implementing Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches (RSCAT6K)
- Implementing Cisco Identity Services Engine for Wireless Engineers (SWISE)
- Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Mobility Services (IUWMS)
- Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Voice Networks (IUWVN)
- Managing Enterprise Networks with Cisco Prime Infrastructure (NMENPI)
- Managing Enterprise Networks with Cisco Prime Infrastructure (MENPI)
- OpenFlow, Software Defined Networks (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV) Workshop (SDNWS)
- Securing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WISECURE)
- Troubleshooting Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WITSHOOT)
Enterprise Network Automation with APIC-EM
The video provides technical deep dive and demonstration of the latest advancements inside Cisco’s purpose-built network controller. See how it automates tasks, orchestrates workflows and policies, and massively simplifies operations from the branch office to the data center. Watch the video and learn how Cisco’s APIC-EM delivers comprehensive end-to-end network control, plus the flexibility to easily deploy any services you need for your business.
Great online CCNA training
Instructors Lantzy and Trevor delivered the courses from NIL's South African office. However, those of us attending them remotely in Slovenia had no problems following. Their way of teaching is very fun, interesting, and I personally liked the real-life experience anecdotes that made everybody much more engaged in the class. What’s more, they both gave us a lot of job-relevant advice and provided additional information that is not included in the literature.
All in all, great off-site courses and lab exercises in spite of the fact that the local branch office and NIL's headquarters are half a world apart. Everything was well organized and NIL's staff also displayed great hospitality.
Marko Plavc, Desktop and Network Supervision and Assistance, Gorenjska banka d.d.
Client: Gorenjska banka (Slovenia)
Training: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1), Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2)
Period: February and March 2016