The Cisco Expert-Level Training for CCIE Routing and Switching (formerly Cisco 360) is a comprehensive, flexible, blended learning program designed to accelerate expert-level competency and provide the skills and training needed to prepare candidates for the rigorous CCIE Routing and Switching exam.
The learning program begins with a four-hour pre-assessment for core routing and switching technologies, allowing only qualified network professionals to enter the program. Once a candidate qualifies, they participate in a 360-degree learning experience that includes skills building, assessments, and mentoring to gain knowledge. Students and their managers can establish milestones and metrics through an online Learning Management System as the individual moves through the program.
Students receive training and mentoring from the most proficient, expert-level instructors in today's networking business. In addition, Cisco only uses authorized Cisco Learning Partners to provide the new program. Trained and endorsed by Cisco for their competency and ability to deliver unprecedented expert-level training, Cisco Learning Partners are the only organizations to employ Certified Cisco Systems Instructors (CCSIs) and deliver Cisco authorized and approved content.
NIL has been an authorized Cisco Learning Partner for more than 20 years.
NIL offers the following standard components of the Cisco Expert-Level Training for CCIE Routing and Switching:
- Essentials, Preferred and Premium packages
- Instructor-led training (ILT) workshops (5 days each):
- Cisco Expert-Level Training for CCIE Routing and Switching Advanced Workshop 1 (CIERS-1)
- Cisco Expert-Level Training for CCIE Routing and Switching Advanced Workshop 2 (CIERS-2)
- Practice labs, 8 hours each (various packages, from 10–25 labs)
- Mentoring (various packages, from 10–40 hours).