NIL Learning’s Data Center trainings provide the practical, relevant, and job-ready skills expected of in-demand data center IT-professionals.
Delivered by NIL’s active consulting engineers, the courses will equip you with expertise to successfully design, deploy, support and troubleshoot data center solutions. Benefit from NIL’s instructors with real-world experiences and from the content that extends the standard Cisco training outline.
- Advanced Designing, Developing, and Configuring CIS (ANCISV)
- Cisco HyperFlex Operations and Management (HFLEX200)
- Cisco Metapod Foundation Training (MPODF20)
- Cisco ONE Data Center Software for Account Managers (ONEDC)
- Cisco Prime Service Catalog Developer (PSCD)
- Cisco Prime Service Catalog Foundation (PSCF)
- Cisco Prime Service Catalog Intermediate (PSCI)
- Configuring ACI in the Cisco Nexus Data Center (CACND)
- Configuring the Cisco Nexus 9000 in NX-OS Mode (C9KNX)
- Deploying Security in Cisco ACI (DSACI)
- Designing a Data Center Application Infrastructure with the Cisco ACE Family (ACEDES)
- Designing and Deploying Cisco UCS Director with ACI (UCSDACI)
- Designing, Developing, and Configuring CIS (ANCISB)
- Designing the VersaStack Solution (VSDESIGN)
- Implementing Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches (RSCAT6K)
- Implementing the Cisco ACE Appliance (ACEAP)
- Implementing the VersaStack Solution (VSIMP)
- Managing UCS Domains at Scale with UCS Central (DCUCCEN)
- Self Drive Automation and Orchestration with APIC-EM (SDN-APIC-EM)
- Software-Defined Data Center Workshop (SDDCWS)
- VersaStack Training for Account Managers (VSSALES)
Cisco Integrated Infrastructure Solutions with UCS and ACI
Chris O'Brien, Technical Marketing Director, discusses the integration that Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) has with Cisco Unified Compute System (UCS) and how these two solutions can work together to program other Cisco solutions, such as FlexPod. Recorded at Tech Field Day Extra at Cisco Live 2016, Berlin.
Fantastic CCIE Data Center training!
NIL’s CCIE Data Center Preparation Workshop is a fantastic course! With our instructor’s help, we practiced designing/troubleshooting with all of the most relevant and expansive CCIE Data Center technologies.
Mitja Robas is the best teacher I ever known: he has a lot of hands-on experience that coordinates perfectly with [the student’s] knowledge, producing a very successful training session.
I’m very satisfied with this course for all these reasons—plus, we were able to use all the labs also during the weekend. Amazing!
Gilberto Senatore, Solution Architect, Alascom Services