Samo, CCIE Security #20241, is NIL’s security team lead. Specializing in the area of network and IT security and having more than 10 years of experience in this field makes him one of the leading experts in enterprise network security in the region. During his career, Samo has been designing, implementing, and supporting network and security systems for enterprises, financial organizations, public and governmental institutions, and service providers worldwide. He has been working with Cisco, Palo Alto and IBM solutions, and has broad knowledge of information standard compliance and IT systems auditing. Based on his rich field experience with security risks, IT architectures as well as regulatory frameworks, he can provide customers with optimal network security designs that deliver the highest protection without negative impact on business processes.
Samo also often takes part in pre-sales activities and delivers specialized Cisco security courses.
- Certified Cisco Systems Instructor (CCSI) #33256
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) - Security #20241
- IBM Certified Associate - Security QRadar
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional
- Palo Alto Accredited Configuration Engineer (ACE)
- Palo Alto Certified Network Security Engineer (CNSE)
- VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization (VCP-DCV)